• In the Spotlight:

Bratz Dolls- love em or hate em?

They're going bye bye do to copywrite infringement- the idiot creator thought them up while he worked for Mattel- then took off and started his line of whore dolls. Now Mattel has successfully brought his case to court and the makers will be pulling Bratz from the shelves- after the holiday of course!!

I HATE em.. btw..

ZoeKatsMom

Asked by ZoeKatsMom at 1:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow, now people will be killing each other to get ahold of a Bratz doll. Gotta run. BYE! LOL!!!!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I hate 'em too. I refuse to buy those little whore's for my daughter. I mean barbie's boobs are bad enough but then to do and give them whore make-up and clothes. C'mon now. Im glad they are going.

That is pretty funny about the lawsuit though lol.
    Anonymous

• Good. How much longer til the next line of whorish little dolls comes out?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i hate them too, my 9 yr old neice doesn't like them either. she knows you shouldn't dress that way. I don't know many ppl who care for them myself
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 1:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I never really liked them either because I thought that they set a bad example to little girls, since they are drenched in make-up and the way they dress. However I don't feel that Mattel should have a monopoly over dolls for little girls. I know that there are other dolls out there for kids, but it seems to me that Mattel was just losing annual profits and so had to shut down the operation of Bratz. I know Mattel is not really hurting for money or anything because the cheapest basic Barbie I have ever found is still like $4.40. They sell some of thier collectors dolls for well over $100 as well. They are doing okay, just had a wild hair up thier woohas because of a profit.
    But for the record, no- I did not like them.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Yep....gotta go stock up!.. I just heard this on the news. Keeping my 10 yr old out of the boxes might be hard though. I hate them personally, but she likes them and I don't really care. I did pass up one the other day because she had on fish net stockings all over her body. She looked like a prostitute, but generally the ones that we buy are dressed fairly normally.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Oh, you mean Slutz dolls? I hate them. They look like mini prostitutes. JMO.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I grew up on Barbie Dolls so they are near and dear to my heart. I still have all of mine. However Bratz dolls gives me the creeps. They look horrible and scary like something that crawled out of a hole. I would never buy those for my daughter. I guess that is why God is giving me a son..haha I know if I do have daughter she will get barbies and cabbage patch dolls.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 1:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I think they're ugly. bleck.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 2:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• TERRIBLE impression to young kids. Not only girls, but little expect little girls to look like that? just added pressure for kids.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 2:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2008