Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

I need to speak to a Specialist

I strongly believe theres something wrong with me. I have either: Anxiety, Depression, ADD, need Anger Management, or maybe i'm just a Hypocondriac (sp?) but its somethin. I'd like to speak to a Behavioral Health Specialist but am a stay at home mom and can't afford to have my boyfriend pay for a therapist nor do i have my own vehicle to go talking to one all the time and i always have my kids with me and also have Medical Assistance but idk what drs around Green Bay or Oconto, WI accept medical assistance :/ can anyone help me? :/

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Health

Answers (4)
  • Call the local human services and they can give you listings

    Answer by amazinggrace83 at 4:36 PM on May. 2, 2011

  • listings of specialists that accept medical assistance? thnk u amazinggrace83

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:38 PM on May. 2, 2011

  • There are mental health facilities that take medical assistance. Call them and tell them you need to be tested. There should be a 1-800 number on the back of your card you can ask where to go as well. Plus you can call the local hospital doctor referral service and tell them what you need. They can also guide you

    Answer by admckenzie at 4:53 PM on May. 2, 2011

  • Sounds like you've already gotten reason to not be able to do anything that someone here might suggest. If you are really serious about trying to get help then you will make the necessary changes that are needed in your life to accomplish this.


    Answer by meooma at 5:00 PM on May. 2, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
How do you cope?

Next question overall (Relationships)
What do you think?