Is whit almond bark really white chocolate

My 6 year old can't have chocolate and i wanted to make some almond bark pretzels and treats for the holidays. But if the white almond bark really is white chocolate I will have to think of something else to do for the holidays instead because it would be fair to her if we all ate them in front of her.

momofthree555

Asked by momofthree555 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I think that's what it's calle dbut I don't think it actually contains chocolate. Chocolate comes from cocoa, doesn't it? I think it's just vanilla flavored sugar, lol. Read the back of the packaging before giving it to her. See what the ingredients say.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Uh yeah I would assume so. I never really checked into that (getting up to go check) LOL!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Yep the first poster is right. There is no chocolate in white chocolate, its a misnomer is all.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2008