Does it mean I'm bi? adult content

I've always enjoyed watching lesbians make love and often times masturbate to lesbian sex scenes. I've never been with a woman sexually, but that doesn't mean I have not thought about or even fantasized about it. I find it very attractive and it's a huge turn on for me.
I am married and LOVE having sex with my husband, but wonder if my closet love for lesbian porn means anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't think it means anything, fantasies are just that, this turns you on but it doesn't necessarily mean anything as far as your sexual orientation.

Answer by older at 4:51 PM on May. 2, 2011

• hmm i dont think so i love lesbian porn but have never actually wanted to be with a women
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:52 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I actually read that it is natural for someone to fantasize about the same sex. it doesnt make you bi, it's just something you may enjoy watching or thinking about.
    ladyb155

Answer by ladyb155 at 4:54 PM on May. 2, 2011

• i dont think your bi if its only sexual. if you want to be in a relationship with a woman (like the one you have with you hubby) then yea you might be bi. but i think there are ALOT more women who fantisize, watch, & even masterbate to lesbian porn than they lead on.
    king0913

Answer by king0913 at 4:56 PM on May. 2, 2011

• i had these jokes in my phone at one time and it was a bunch of ladies half naked and these are just sent to me usually so no biggie but i didnt delete them and someone once said to me "that means you're BI-curious!" as i look back onto it, i really think there should be more evidence pointing towards accusing someone that they are bi or bi-curious. Your situation seems to be just normal.

i own lesbian porn too but i think it just makes some of us BI-curious, not a full BI.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:59 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Thinking about it and actually doing it are entirely different things. If you move to the point of actually trying to be with a woman, then you can really ask that question of yourself.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:51 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Fantasizing about having sex with a woman does NOT make you bi, just the same as me (a lesbian) fantasizing about having sex with a man (EEEW) makes me bi. Hell, a lot of lesbians like using dildos...are they bi? Well, I won't put my opinion into that question, but no, it doesn't make you bi.

Being bi means you are physically AND mentally attracted to both sexes...
    GothicChk52

Answer by GothicChk52 at 7:09 PM on May. 2, 2011

• if u were would that make u any less of a person..there are so many negative beliefs in our culture mostly from ignorance. in my opnion it seems like there is more than just fantasy with u otherwise u wouldnt have to even question your sexuality. if you are, its ok, and u can still love your hubby and have those feelings, but dont ever deny who u r..i used to question myself about the same theing ive liked both sexes ever since i was little [with no sexual trauma] and finally i just came to terms with the fact that i am bisexual. i dont broadcast it and i dont deny it. good luck and search within yourself about yourself for yourself
    bethany0199

Answer by bethany0199 at 9:39 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I don't think so, i think alot of women enjoy it also.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 3, 2011