How would you potty train a three year boy to poop in toilet? he pees but not #2 adult content

Hi my 3 year old son has had 3 sugerys on both eyes & both ears & he has had 3 fever serizers ! i need advice , suggegets on how to get him to do #2 in toliet he pee"s & he tells u but not # 2 please help me to deal with this asking from mom too moms help me ,Sassy21176 !

sassy21176

Asked by sassy21176 at 5:23 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My first son wouldn't poop in the potty till he was like almost four so one day I got fed up and made him sit there when I knew he had to go and he cried and eventually he popped and he just did it from then on.he is almost 12 now and has no problem lol.then again my ds didn't have medical situations so maybe he just needs more time and encouragement.have you tried rewards?GL
    sarah389

Answer by sarah389 at 7:15 PM on May. 2, 2011

• we had to bribe my son. we told him if he did it wwe would take him to the dollar store for a surprise. then we couldnt get him off the potty chair. he refused to sit on the big toilet but we got the insert and he does it now.
    dramaMama407

Answer by dramaMama407 at 10:35 PM on May. 2, 2011