Having my second child...I am not finding out the sex of the baby...I need some baby shower ideas and nursery ideas?

My Little girl is 3 years old...we didn't plan on having anymore...I have gotten rid of everything!...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I didnt know what I was having with babies 2 & 3 (not by choice lol just happened that way). I stayed with really neutral things. I went with Mint greens because I figured either way I could make that go either way. I could add blue for a boy or pink for a girl and it would work. I also went with a Sea Theme because again either way. I could add mermaids for a girl or pirates for a boy.

Answer by gemgem at 5:37 PM on May. 2, 2011

• We had the baby shower AFTER the baby was born.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:39 PM on May. 2, 2011

• good ideas gemgem i wouldnt be able to keep it from myself i would HAVE to know lol im with the mint green and baby yellow you could do a sky theme a fish theme a clown theme a baby disney theme Hope that helps CONGRATS MOMMY!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:39 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Well, I tend to have my babies sleep in the room with me for the first little bit so I'd be comfortable with waiting to decorate until after the baby came. Is that an option? All my bigger stuff is gender neutral anyway so I'd not have to replace it.
    mrsfitz05

Answer by mrsfitz05 at 5:43 PM on May. 2, 2011

• For a shower theme you could make it a baby supply drive for your local food bank (and friends will still buy goodies for the baby because buying baby stuff is fun!) For a nursery theme, collect old board games from the thrift store and use them to decorate the nursery.
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 5:43 PM on May. 2, 2011