Debating.

im debating if i should keep my son tonight or have my mom take him. my mom offered to take him but i just dont feel right making her stay up with him because i know he wont sleep hes been having trouble sleeping thursday. it also makes me feel like a bad mom

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 5:36 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My mom always took me to my grandparents house because she had to work, I LOVED it. NEver thought she was a bad mom for it.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 5:41 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Take your breaks where you can get them WHILE you CAN get them Momma! Your not a bad Mom if Grammie takes the kid for one night!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:42 PM on May. 2, 2011

• If grandma is willing to take the baby and understands that he gets up - let her take him. Night after night of interrupted sleep is very taxing. I'm not saying its impossible to do, but its ok to accept help when its offered. With my first, I wanted to do it all myself. With my 2nd, I suddenly realized that people wouldn't offer if they didn't want to help so TAKE IT!
    mrsfitz05

Answer by mrsfitz05 at 5:49 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Same as mrsfitz. I wanted to be SuperWoman w/my 1st and do it all. HA! I learned and took everyone up on their offers w/baby #2!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 5:56 PM on May. 2, 2011

• i must say i am 19 my son is almost 2 and ive been out about 10 times since hes been born this will be the 2nd time my mom will keep him over night since hes been born i guess i feel like a bad mom because he just had surgery thursday and ive been the only one he wants
    goobersmom713

Comment by goobersmom713 (original poster) at 6:00 PM on May. 2, 2011

• forgot to say i work in the morning thats why she offered
    goobersmom713

Comment by goobersmom713 (original poster) at 6:01 PM on May. 2, 2011