Negative, then,,,Positive???

Anyone have experience with getting a BFN at 10 or 11 Dpo, the getting your BFP eventually?? Just looking for encouragement & hope please...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I got negatives first with both my daughters. They're 15 & 1 now :)

it's all about timing! I think w/both of them I was over 5 days late.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 5:49 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Wow, Ok, Thanks for your feed back :-)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:50 PM on May. 2, 2011

• i dont know what your talking about, sorry!
    but if its a preg test, maybe try taking it again?
    my guess would be whatever shows up (eventually) are your results
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 5:51 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I had a miscarriage last year and i was so worried when i got preggo this time ! I had a few neg and some positives The dr told me There is No false Positive Only A false Neg ( Unless You let it sit For so long ) Ect ! If You get a Pos Its B/c it Picked Up The Preg Hormone
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 5:54 PM on May. 2, 2011

• a couple weeks ago i went to the doctor because i was feeling REALLY pregnant. Boobs were hurting the whole 9 yards. well the test was negative (on friday) went back monday to try again and it was positive!!!!!!
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 6:05 PM on May. 2, 2011

• "a couple weeks ago i went to the doctor because i was feeling REALLY pregnant. Boobs were hurting the whole 9 yards. well the test was negative (on friday) went back monday to try again and it was positive!!!!!! "

Congratulations!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:08 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Maybe you can try another test ? i have heard you cant get a positive reading unless you ARE pregnant,,hmmm... maybe you could call your doctor.
    Gnomes

Answer by Gnomes at 6:18 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I tested negative with my son! It was confirmed with a blood test....uh, and the fact that i gave birth to him, lol. I 'm in the same boat right now. Got a neg, but no period? Desperately hoping maybe it's the same thing again?
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 8:46 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I got BFN on DPO 10 and faint BFP on DPO 11 ... my friend didnt get her BFP till DPO 14!! GL
    fallenangel32

Answer by fallenangel32 at 12:22 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I had to miss my period before getting my positive. Granted, in that missed period time I ended up throwing up at my SILs, so I was pretty positive (vomiting is not a normal occurring, ever, for me, and my periods were always very very punctual- think Rory from Gilmore Girls punctual.)
    M.Galvan

Answer by M.Galvan at 4:46 AM on May. 3, 2011