Feeling really horrible...

My first pregnancy I was happy and giddy and didnt have a problem...This pregnancy is giving me the blues. Its not really a specific symptom thats bothering me, feels like sinuses , aching, and I'm just generally uncomfortable... My bp usually runs like 100-110/60-76... right now its 132/68 and im worried that I'm developing pre eclampsia... Any advice??

Zarviemom19

Asked by Zarviemom19 at 5:56 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/preeclampsia-eclampsia

hope this helps, try using a lavendar warming pad those may ease the aching. best wishes

maybe getting your mind in a positive state may help too, write down all the positive things about your family and friends and new baby..
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 6:01 PM on May. 2, 2011

• thats what it sounds like! i was going to cancel a routine appt because i felt so horrible and it was because of my BP and they took him c-section that same day! i was told to lie down as often as possible and couldnt eat salt. make sure your Dr keeps tabs on this!!! if you get swelling in the face call your Dr and tell him. My face was huge that day and i spent the whole time in bed so i didnt know. how far are you??
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 6:02 PM on May. 2, 2011

• im about 23 weeks. and i can only eat in spells, other than that i drink ensure to make sure my baby gets some type of nutrition
    Zarviemom19

Comment by Zarviemom19 (original poster) at 6:10 PM on May. 2, 2011

• most likely you will end up on some BP meds while ur still pregnant. I wish you sooo much luck. I had an emergency c-section at 37 weeks when my BP was 141/127. i know it went higher but they refused to show me the screen. so I pray that you are ok til that baby is big enough!
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 6:15 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Prunes for me got my BP down been off of those meds for years now. Calcium made my BP go up.
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 7:38 PM on May. 2, 2011