TWW

is taking up my MIND!

what to do to keep it off my mind?!?...

What do you do, in the TWW period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Honestly, I obsess!!!! I am on the internet constantly and trying to figure out if I have symptoms etc... I know I shouldn't and I should encourage you not to, but who are we kidding!! I am about to go buy a bunch of cheapy, Dollar Tree tests and test every morning this week!! Best wishes for BFP!!
    praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 7:12 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I'm the same way right now. I have less than a week to go. According to the tests I have, I can actually test on Wednesday, but it's just going by SOOOOOO slow! And I have so much to do. I'm planning a wedding, taking care of my DF and son, doing an internship 12 hours a week at min, going to school 12 hours a week, and I usually have 2 or 3 other appointments between me and my DF to deal with, but it's ALWAYS on my mind...
    GothicChk52

Answer by GothicChk52 at 7:23 PM on May. 2, 2011

• ugh it's all i think about and i don't know anything else! you would think the 3 kids i have keep it off my mind >> and they do>> just when DH and me are in our room resting, i start up again...

i just want to know, and i know that since i want it to happen, it won't.. :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:17 PM on May. 2, 2011