How many did you lose before you stopped trying? : (

I lost my first at 10 weeks gestation. Had quite a bit of trouble with my son. Right now we are ttc and I know if it doesn't work out that I am done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My husband and I had an ectopic pregnancy and then 6 early miscarriages we decided to leave it in God's hands and stopped actively trying. The month we stopped trying we conceived our second son. Found out I had a very incompetent cervix and needed to cerclage stitches. After my son we another miscarriage and then had our last child.
    lilmommy10805

Answer by lilmommy10805 at 6:31 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Three before we were successful. It ended up that I have a progesterone deficiency and I needed to be on a progesterone supplement from the time I found out I was pregnant until 12 weeks to keep from miscarrying. Bring that up to your dr AS SOON as you find out you are pregnant and they will do bloodwork to look at your progesterone levels.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 6:26 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I lost my 1st at 10 weeks and my 2nd at 11 weeks, but I knew it was dead from 6 weeks. I gave up wanting a baby after those, I was too heartbroken, but a couple months after my second miscarriage I found out I was pregnant again and I hated it until I knew the baby was ok. I wish you the best of luck and hope that one day you will get what you want!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:28 PM on May. 2, 2011

• My situation went like this:

1. Miscarriage
    2. Healthy baby boy
    (a break for a couple years and then many months of trying)
    3. Miscarriage
    (many more months of trying)
    4. Healthy baby girl

Our family is complete now.
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 6:30 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I have lost 3 babies. I had an ectopic and two miscarriages. I was to the point of giving up. BUT I never lost hope and Im currently pregnant again. Only 5 going on 6 weeks. I am scared to death. I dont wanna go through losing another baby. But trying to stay strong and my doctor is watching me closely.... praying everyday for a healthy baby.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 6:35 PM on May. 2, 2011

• We aren't finished, but we've lost 4 babies. We are waiting to TTC right now :) Good luck and baby dust!
    their_psm

Answer by their_psm at 6:55 PM on May. 2, 2011

• We were lucky and got pregnant after only 2 months trying and had a healthy baby girl 9 months later.
    However my mother had 2 miscarriages between my brother and I. Once was twins.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 6:58 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I had a miscarriage at six weeks.
    Now I'm 31 weeks preg.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 7:30 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I had:
    1 ectopic
    1 healthy boy
    1 miscarriage
    1 healthy boy
    Done!
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:39 PM on May. 2, 2011