Need your advice...

I made a website for my home daycare. I was wondering if you would be willing to look at it and tell me what you think. Is it boring, is it helpful, am I missing something important that I should add?

www.shootingstars309.webs.com

Thanks!

Eko

Asked by Eko at 6:30 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• I agree with having your website spell checked. Also, I would rework the schedule. There is no way you could have the kids sit down and read for 1 hour. Include more activities such as music, dance, arts and crafts, etc. Add lunch time in there, and change "Find sock and shoes". To me this sounds like you are unorganized.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:15 PM on May. 2, 2011

• It looks me to quite straightforward and attractive. It does NOT look like a website that has anything to do with children, even though it's very nice looking. If I were you, I'd make it more colorful and with child-like decor, if you know what I mean. I'd make the title (shooting starts) with a fun font. And I noticed "schedule" was misspelled on the side bar. Good luck!!!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 6:49 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Spell check. Make sure your spelling your words correctly if you want to come across professional and get business. You seem to have covered all bases! CPR would be a good class to take as well! :)
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 7:00 PM on May. 2, 2011

• yeah like others said make it more kid like, use more colors make it more fun. ANd like someoen else pointet out thees no lunch time? So at 10am they are having snacks and 4 hours later they get picket up, that as a parent would just make me think.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:11 PM on May. 2, 2011