Is this normal at 26 weeks and not to feel awhole lot of baby movement and not eat more than before pregnancy?

Ok so I will be 26 weeks tomorrow. The first question is....Is it normal not to feel much movement at 26 weeks? This is my 3rd pregnancy and 3rd girl. And with the girls I felt none stop once they started. This one only kicks really if I am in the van, when I first eat something and when I lay down at night. Once in a great while the baby have a day where it will kick nonstop is this normal taht most days it isn't a kicker?

My other question is...Is it normal that I don't eat a lot? I mean I have gained 45 pounds this pregnancy so you think I would have been eating a lot, but I am not. I can eat breakfast, lunch and dinner and it can last me all day maybe have one snack in there just depends. Is this normal? I mean I crave things, just I eat the same amount of food as before I got pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• oh and if I do feel the baby it is very light kicks or movements
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:34 PM on May. 2, 2011

• It is normal for the baby not to move alot because your baby right now should atleast 21 hours of the day i had the same problem with my first daughter and thats what my doctor told me. As far as not eatting as much if you and your baby were hungry or needed more food youd eat more.
    lilmama2280

Answer by lilmama2280 at 6:41 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I've always lost weight with pregnancy. I'm 39 weeks and have lost about 20+ lbs. I'm overweight though. And until about 8 months I did not eat more food than normal. As far as the movement each baby is different. As long as your feeling some movement each day your baby should be fine.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:11 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I don't eat more than I did before I got pregnant.....I just switched to full-fat foods instead of fat-free options. I'm 28 weeks and have gained 11 pounds. I go through days where I feel the baby kicking non-stop, and then I'll have a day or two of not feeling her at all. This is my first pregnancy so I'm not sure if that's normal or not, but it kind of sounds like it is? The ultrasound tech said that being able to feel fetal movement has a lot to do with the placement of the placenta.
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 1:54 PM on May. 3, 2011