Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

I need anwsers fast

Kind of random but i need help i have no job and my hubby makes minium wage we are struggling to pay rent.... My problem is are vehicle is falling apart DHS cant help us fix it because i live in Michigan and right now michigan has no funding.... Does anyone know where i can get some help? PLEASE SOMEONE REACH OUT AND TAKE MY HAND TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

Answers (8)
  • Good Will donates cars. There is a site where you can win free cars.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on May. 2, 2011

  • oh man i am sorry :( wish i could help my husband is a mechanic and would help you but we arent in your state :( good luck!

    Answer by 3HappylKidds at 6:38 PM on May. 2, 2011

  • Move out of Michigan?

    Answer by MyMyOhMy at 6:57 PM on May. 2, 2011

  • I will keep you in my prayers. Good will is a great idea!! Can you speak to your landlord? maybe he/she will help you this one time.

    Answer by mkdirector2011 at 8:19 PM on May. 2, 2011

  • Can you guys take a bus til you have the money? Sucks, but sometimes it's cheaper than fixing a car.

    Answer by mom23boys679 at 8:21 PM on May. 2, 2011

  • I'm sorry. Have you applied for Welfare or Public Assistance?

    Answer by onethentwins at 8:22 PM on May. 2, 2011

  • Can you barter services with a friend or neighbor? They agree to drive you and you sit for their kids or clean their house or something?

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:51 AM on May. 3, 2011

  • Piggybacking on "anonymous" do you know any mechanics you or your husband could trade services with? I've never used them for this but Craigslist has a barter section.

    Answer by oddfox at 9:10 AM on May. 4, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.