I texted my sil twice to ask if she want to go to lunch. i know she got the texts

bc she texted my dh today . i feel rejected. i orignally asked on Sat. Man i want to text something like thanks for getting back to me. Sorry i asked to go to lunch in the first place. but im guess that would be imature. and not good:(?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• LMAO! Immature yes, but hilarious, ++ hahaha.
    Anonymous

• You don't KNOW she got the texts unless you ask her. My mom constantly asks me if I got some text that I didn't get.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 6:55 PM on May. 2, 2011

• You could text her back with :
    Thanks for getting back to me, yes the place and time you chose is perfect. See you there.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:56 PM on May. 2, 2011

• LMAO .. THANKS LADIES FOR THE LAUGH. for my sil .. i should have asked my own sister to lunch.. i think i will
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:01 PM on May. 2, 2011

• You could just call her and ask her if she has an issue with you that needs to be talked out because you really want have a good relationship with her. I'd also explain that it made you feel bad for her not to at least acknowledge the invite even if it was to decline.
    The very best way to do something or get things out of people is to be direct with no beating around the bush.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 7:02 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Yeah, it would be immature. Maybe she wasn't really feeling up to it, but didn't want to lie & had a real hard time saying no in fear of hurting you.

My SIL keeps trying to track me down & i have been avoiding her like the plague...i just don't want to hang out with her, but i don't know how to tell her that.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:14 PM on May. 2, 2011

• actually check your sent messages.. if the arrow is still pointing out she may not have gotten them.
    reasons why: if you have a new number she may not have programmed it to her phone hence its blocked from sending texts to it if she has a block in place. or her SO could have deleted them on her (it happens), or there are a number of reasons why it may not have sent.. exceeded to text limit in its context etc.

doesnt hurt to ask
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:23 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Why go to lunch with someone like that??? I'll go to lunch with you instead...come on, let's go!
    Lola.Bee

Answer by Lola.Bee at 7:37 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I would just leave it alone, you dont know 100% the facts as to why she hasnt text back. Like you said ask your sister to go to lunch with you and go and have a great time!
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 7:40 PM on May. 2, 2011