Are these normal pregnancy feelings?

I have a 6 1/2 year old little boy. My pregnancy with him was amazing..I never had any complaints. I am 8 weeks pregnant now and I feel completely different than I did with my son. I almost feel like this is my first pregnancy because I am experiencing ALL the symptoms this time around. So, this is all new to me...

I am feel sick on and off at random times, esp when I am driving...
Is it normal to feel dizzy and off balance from time to time?
Is is normal to break out? I am breaking out on my neck and my chest..
I also get a pulling feeling in my lower stomach from time to time..that ok?
my breasts are killing me..
I am so constipated..
extra irritable...I think my mouth runs on it's own now lol...I will say exactly what is on my mind without thinking twice lol..oops

Maybe I am just extra worried because this is all new...
LOL...I swear I am having a girl because I did not feel like this at all with my son.

SDA722

Asked by SDA722 at 7:46 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i felt like that with both my pregnancy both mines were boys
    so yeah i would say its normal
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 7:52 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Isn't that the Old Wive's Tale? That if the pregnancy is different, then the sex of the baby is different?? Either way, it all sounds familiar to me. All worth it though, huh? Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and delivery!
    praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 7:58 PM on May. 2, 2011

• normal.
    TaylorBaby

Answer by TaylorBaby at 7:59 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Each pregnancy is different so what you are going through, varies very possible, in other words just associate it to being pregnant.
    loleah

Answer by loleah at 8:32 PM on May. 2, 2011

• All sounds normal and through personal experience it doesn't mean you are having the opposite sex. I haber had for completely different pregnancies and I have for girls.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:59 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Thanks Ladies! :)
    SDA722

Comment by SDA722 (original poster) at 9:40 PM on May. 2, 2011

• dont fret every pregnancy is different, with my girl i wasnt sick much but with this child i have had morning sickness like there is no tomorrow!
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 10:06 PM on May. 2, 2011