Tv show "Lost"

Anyone likes that show? I know its an "old" show but recently I just got into watching it and I love it. When it was new I guess I was just too busy, lol
Just wanted to see if theres anyone else here who loves that show?

LittleBirdFly

Asked by LittleBirdFly at 8:13 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Loved it- but I have to admit when it ended I was kinda like REALLY?
    (at the ending)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:37 PM on May. 2, 2011

• My husband and I watched it until the last 2 seasons then it just got too weird.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 8:15 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I am into season 4, but yeah its like really upside down and ride sight up now, lol. I like it. With a show like that it only makes sense eto watch it form the beginning, if one where to start like at eposide 5 there so much info missing that lots of it doenst make sense anymore. I am actually happy that I didnt see the show back then cause waiting a whole week to be able to see the new show would have made me crazy. Now I can watch it at my own scheduled.
    LittleBirdFly

Comment by LittleBirdFly (original poster) at 8:19 PM on May. 2, 2011

• DH and I watched all 6 seasons and loved it, but didn't quite understand the ending.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:23 PM on May. 2, 2011

• My husband watched from the beginning. He bought the DVDs after each season. Around season 5, I had a baby and we didn't have cable so he let me borrow the DVDs. I watched from the beginning and loved every bit. We watched seasons 5 and 6 on tv together. But like many others, we were not impressed with the finale.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:08 AM on May. 3, 2011