Has anyone ever dreamed they were pregnant before they actually were?

So basically I've been having these really vivid dreams and in the last one I had a baby boy with dark thick black curly hair, which would be the exact description of the baby's father...at one point I thought the baby was a beautiful girl and even declared it but then when I held it up in the light it was a rosy chubby cheeked boy with black hair just like I described above....I am displaying all of the symptoms....late period, weight gain, fatigue, overly emotional, tender breasts, spotting, light headedness, serious bloating, cravings....what do you think?? Has anyone ever had any premonitions about their pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Dreams are you subconcious. If you are wanting or thinking about being pregnant it can manifest in a dream. I have four kids, and my tubes are tied and I still have dreams about giving birth. It's weird.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:26 PM on May. 2, 2011

• when i first found out i was pregnant i had a dream i gave birth to a boy, i was hoping i was having a girl, im having a little boy though :) which i think im actually more excited about then i might have knowing it was a girl

and i had 5 or 6 dreams of me and my boyfriend walking around with our baby(before i was pregnant) either a little girl with black hair and green eyes or a little boy with black hair and my amber eyes
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 8:30 PM on May. 2, 2011

• When I married my husband I hadn't had menstrual period in about 2 years. I was 100% convinced I was infertile and I knew we'd never have fat cash laying around for IVF or whatever would be needed. I was devastated but played dumb and didn't tell him a thing. I even bought "fake" tampons for the bathroom after the wedding! We were married 12/11 and baby was born 10/30. Not quite a honeymoon baby but very, very close. :) I guess the OPPOSITE of my nightmare came true. Instead of no babeez we had 2 in a 19 month span. And it smacked my period into perfect 28 day cycles too.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:32 PM on May. 2, 2011

• My grandma dreamed 3 times that I was pregnant and had a boy two months after her dreams I find out I was pregnant and then I did had a baby boy
    LinaG02

Answer by LinaG02 at 9:11 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I have, and then 3 months later found out I was preggers!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 11:41 PM on May. 2, 2011