Do you have any doubts about Osama's death?

Do you truly believe he is dead? Is there a smidgen of doubt? Do you fully believe he is still alive? Just curious....

banana-bear

Asked by banana-bear at 8:19 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't think he is. We weren't suppose to be in Pakistan without the governments consent. And don't you think its a little strange that this news is coming right after the whole hoopla about Mr presidents birth certificate. And besides there is no way anyone can get dna evidence in 24 hrs.

***
    As I understand it he was killed LAST WEEK, but it took a week to get his DNA results to confirm his identity. He was buried at sea, in keeping with MUSLIM tradition, AND because to bury him on a landlocked location, would mean it becoming the next Mecca!

Maybe I watched too many soap operas in my lifetime, but IMO...if there is no body, the person isn't really dead! LOL I hope the bad ass Navy SEALS took some photographs of him after his death with the daily newspaper, and such to prove the date of death, and proof positive.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:48 PM on May. 2, 2011

• It's not odd that they threw his body in the water. They didn't want to create a burial sight that could be turned into a shrine or whatever.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 8:23 PM on May. 2, 2011

• And besides there is no way anyone can get dna evidence in 24 hrs.

They can get it in a few hours if the FBI orders it's crime lab to get it
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:29 PM on May. 2, 2011

Anonymous

• i find it a little odd that this happened kinda "out of the blue", but as Obama is begining his campaige for presidency again. They just tell us "we have DNA proof it was him", but they killed him and disposed of the body so fast......
    Anonymous

• I have questions. In fact the more I read the more questions come to mind..I turned my tv to Fox news last night as the story broke and all across the screen said "OBL killed by a bomb" while today it is now a gun shot to the face/head.. I was also watching Fox news just less than a hour ago and it was live... What words to you think came out of the reports mouth but "OBL killed in last nights raid"... Wait a minute, didn't it happen a week ago ??? One article I read talked about how they washed his body, wrapped it in white and a solider said a prayer before dumping him in the ocean.. Ok, so they are giving this man that much respect after 9-11 WHAT?? I find that hard to believe..

I really do hope it is true but I have questions..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:54 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I have doubt because didn't they say they threw his body in the water? Odd.......
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:21 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I have no doubt, they had his dna to proof it was him, they didn't want to bury him and have people make his grave a shrine.

Answer by older at 8:31 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Nope
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:33 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Of course I have doubts. There's a lot of things that don't add up to me. Do I hope he's dead, of course but I want proof.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 9:26 PM on May. 2, 2011