Breastfeeding classes O.o

i have the intro to breastfeeding on monday and i wasnt sure if my boyfriend was supposed to go with me, or if im supposed to take like a note book or what

so if you've been to the class can you give me a list of stuff i should take, and if i should bring my boyfriend into the class?

and how was your experience with that class?

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 8:25 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sure, bring a notebook. And bring you BF. He can perhaps remember something you don't. Good luck, and remember, latch is everything.
    think of how you eat a big mac. You open your mouth and sort of move your jaw forward. Same thing with a baby. When the baby is young, it's easier to get this done sideways- like the baby is on your left breast, with his/her body pointing outward...Also, if he/she isn't opening big enough (and they need to open big to get your whole aerola in their mouth) take your nipple and run it down their nose towards their mouth. do it a few times until they open really big and just shove that sucker in there.
    Probs with sore nipples are almost always caused by poor latch. shove as much as you can in their face, and they should be good.!
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 8:32 PM on May. 2, 2011