What have you changed your mind about, and why?

pupmom

Asked by pupmom at 1:48 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i grew up in a family of 4 kids and hated having to get hand-me-downs and not eating out often and sharing a room... so i knew that when i had kids i wanted 2, 3-tops.

BUT now that i have 2 kids of my own, i want 10 more!!! (ok maybe not 10, but more than 3!) =)

now that i'm grown up, i know that all the things i complained about as a kid aren't important and no matter how much stuff you have and what brands they are or how big your house is, it's all pretty hollow if you don't have the love of your family.
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 2:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• life in general. the more i live, experience and grow.. the more i realize that there is a different and better way to perceive many things.
    Anonymous

• I used to be so quick to judge people but since i got on cafemom I see how ignorant people sound bashing other people so I try not to judge people so fast.

And im prego and had been craving pickles( i usualy hate pickles) and chocolate milk for days but when i finally got them and ate and drank them together i changed my mind real quick.Not to tasty together.
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I NEVER EVER EVER thought i'd want to be a stay at home mommy...

until i had a baby =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I changed my mind trying to contact my ex-boyfriend for closure. I've realized that the man I have now is perfect for me, and I don't need anything to distract me from him!
    Anonymous

• Everything. I constantly change my mind about literally EVERYTHING. I feel it's my prerogative. LOL
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I change my mind about absolutely everything!! Not only do I change my mind a million times, over anything....but I cant make up my mind to begin with!! Especially if there's more than like, 2 options!
    K-e-r-i

Answer by K-e-r-i at 9:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2008