Can any of you ladies help me out???

I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies could help me find some links on how much money obama has spent since being in office thanks. Links are much appericated.

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 8:51 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/little-known-fact-obama039s-failed-stimulus-program-cost-more-iraq-war

POLITICS FROM THE NATION'S CAPITAL

Little-known fact: Obama's failed stimulus program cost more than the Iraq war

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:27 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I can help you....He spent what he should, and are allowed to spend. Did you keep up with Bush's budget too...I bet you didn't.

How about we give every President a free pass because their predecessor's behavior...  Screw Accountability...  Especially in sour economic times...  

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:00 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Might need to break it down into specific areas.... There are links like this one from 2009, "$1 Trillion More in Debt Since Obama Took Office"....

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:55 PM on May. 2, 2011

So is your family allowed to spend more than they earn? You think he needed to spend and should have spent $800,000 teaching black men how to clean their tinky winky's? You're okay with turtles having tunnels and while there are homeless kids? I could go on.. For the record most of the conservatives on here are equality opportunity gripers...no party is safe when it comes to fiscal issues...so yes we paid attention to and griped about Bush as well.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:23 PM on May. 2, 2011

• http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

anything you want to know about our national debt.. from who we owe to what the pres spent while in office so far.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:36 PM on May. 2, 2011

• sorry that is so huge...

LOL It is huge, it should be
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:51 AM on May. 3, 2011

• That's hard to answer because it depends on what you mean by spend - do you mean how much was budgeted, how much additional interest accrued at that same time, how much over budget? Or are you trying to see how much he's borrowed and/or added to the debt? There are different ways he can spend, and the number changes based on what you mean.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:57 PM on May. 2, 2011

ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:58 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes, please clarify a little.

Or do you mean spent personally?
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 8:58 PM on May. 2, 2011

• sorry that is so huge...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:30 PM on May. 2, 2011