I need help please!!

I had a period March 8th. My periods are usually 34 days. Well March 30th I started again. But it was shorter and not as heavy, but not just spotting. I have had nothing in April. Some pregnancy symptoms, but I don't know if they are truly symptoms or my body fooling me. I was 5dpo when I started again March 30th. Any ideas? This is driving me nuts. I was not on birth control and have not been in a long time. We have been trying. And I am going to test but am waiting just a little but longer.

eroman5610

Asked by eroman5610 at 8:56 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i would vote you could very well be preggo! with my youngest daughter i had what i thought was a period, wasnt really heavy but it was more than just spotting and only lasted a couple of days but turned out to be implantation bleeding! sooo good luck!
    julie.f

Answer by julie.f at 9:04 PM on May. 2, 2011

• thanks for the info. i dont know if i should go from the march 8th period and assume i was late in april, or if i should go by March 30 and assume i would start tomorrow. I have a slight increase in smell, my husband said my nipples and areolas looked bigger and a little darker, having hip and lower back discomfort, and not wanting to eat foods i would usually eat.
    eroman5610

Comment by eroman5610 (original poster) at 9:09 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I WOULD TEST.....GOOD LUCK
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 9:28 PM on May. 2, 2011

• You could be preggo, I would go get a test!! GL
    fallenangel32

Answer by fallenangel32 at 12:19 AM on May. 3, 2011

• You sound pregnant to me! Good luck sweetie go buy that test!
    CrystalAllison

Answer by CrystalAllison at 12:21 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Bought a test today and it was an equate. Took it and negative.. SUCKS
    eroman5610

Comment by eroman5610 (original poster) at 6:56 AM on May. 3, 2011