Wtf do you do to my kid when you watch him?

do you ever get your kid back from the sitter and wonder if they're possessed by satan? seriously, why is he always so bad after spending the day with someone else??

metalhealthmom

Asked by metalhealthmom at 8:57 PM on May. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• Your baby takes advantage of the situation! LOL sounds llike he just has a hard time slowing down from what he put the sitter through. My DD acted like she was on crack when she first started daycare
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 9:02 PM on May. 2, 2011

• generally the sitter who ever it may be is not as strict as you the parent are and it is more noticeable when we get the kiddos back. I am right there with you though.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 9:03 PM on May. 2, 2011

• LOL. I go to school twice a week for six hours, and as soon as I come in the door the kids all start acting crazy. My sitter brings her grandson and even he starts getting crazy. I don't know what the heck happens, and neither does the sitter...she always says "it's so crazy, they've been fine all day and once your home they start going crazy".....
    I don't know what the heck it is, but I feel your pain!
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 9:07 PM on May. 2, 2011

• kids are ALWAYS different with there sitter then there parents, i worked at a daycare for 7 years and we always had parents asking how we do things because some of the things they did at daycare they wouldn't do for them at home for example we had kids that would sleep in crib at daycare but not at home. I think it is because they know what they can and cannot get away with with there mom and they know that we moms are always easier to manipulate. (for most things anyway)
    martinsmom2008

Answer by martinsmom2008 at 9:33 PM on May. 2, 2011

• my son listens to me UNTIL he gets home from the sitters.

on a normal night he'd be in bed asleep right now.

tonight he is laying next to me kicking his legs around and scream 'glug glug glug glug glug' over and over again.

i'm about to have a mental breakdown.
    metalhealthmom

Comment by metalhealthmom (original poster) at 9:59 PM on May. 2, 2011

• hmmm and its only the days he goes to the sitters? is she strict?
    martinsmom2008

Answer by martinsmom2008 at 10:22 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I'd look at his diet with him. Perhaps she's giving him junk food or sugary drinks.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:47 PM on May. 2, 2011

• with her**
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:48 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I think they are eager to have your attention again.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:28 AM on May. 3, 2011

• i dont know when my kids are with someone else the are really good they just come home really hyper
    MOMMYOF4123456

Answer by MOMMYOF4123456 at 4:48 PM on May. 3, 2011