What was your worst blind date?

Mine was horrible. We met at the theater. He looked NOTHING like the picture he had posted-yellow teeth, missing teeth, unkempt, nasty as hell. All he did was bitch about having to pay child support (I was a single mother!) We watched the movie and I totally ignored him and when it was over, I told him that I had an emergency and hauled ass out of there! What was yours?

emmyandlisa

Asked by emmyandlisa at 9:04 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I WOULD OF "USED THE BATHROOM" WHILE MOVIE WAS ON AND BAILED!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:07 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I was in highschool and a guy on my bus asked if I wanted to go to a haunted house and that a bunch of people were going (my cousin included). He showed up at my house to pick me up and told me that everyone backed out last minute. Well I was going to tell him that my mom won't let me go but she was on the phone and didn't hear the conversation and told me it was ok. He takes me to a mountain that overlooks the city and put his arm around me I politely walked away from him. We finally went to the haunted house and he insisted on paying for me when I told him it wasn't a date and he shouldn't pay (he tricked me into a date). We went into the haunted house it was more like a big fair and after we went into one house I told him I didn't feel good and that I wanted to go home. On the way to the truck he put his arm around me so I started walking faster and he walked faster we were practically running to the truck. cont.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 9:39 PM on May. 2, 2011

• When he dropped me off at home I jumped out of the truck and said goodnight. The next day he called me and wanted to know if I wanted to go out again I said no. Everytime he called I told my mom to tell him I wasn't home so then he started coming over to the house. i was out on my porch with a friend but once I saw that guy drive up I asked my friend to put his arms around me to act like we were a couple. He asked me out right infront of my friend I told him no I had company and that I wasn't leaving with him. When I saw him in highschool in the hallway I would duck inside a classroom or hide in a friends arm acting like I was crying. Sorry this was so long but he definitly was my worst date ever.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 9:42 PM on May. 2, 2011

• My girlfriend set me up with her cousin. Never met him before. At the time I was 20 and still living at home with my parents. We were going to go bowling. He picked me up...he brought with him, flowers and chocolate for me, candy for my parents and 4 brothers and sisters, bones for my two dogs, and canned cat food for my cats. ?WEIRD. THEN, when I got into his car, he handed me a gift he "got for me" while on his trip to Mexico earlier in the month. It was a fan and a beautiful piece of art. (I did not know this person when he was in Mexico). SO, on our date... he proceded to tell me his life story, all about his father who is in prison etc. Things you really dont tell a person on a first date. He finally took me home. For MONTHS after, he called me, told me he loved me, couldnt wait to spend our lives together etc. WORST DATE EVER!!!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 9:12 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Decided to try a date with a friend of a friend, he was a jock and clean cut...not usually what I look for in guys, but just getting out of a bad relationship, I decided it was good to not go with my norm lol. He was so dumb and full of himself! OMG everything he said related back to football or himself. He literally said "I don't know how I know stuff, I just do...like a bunch of geese is called a gaggle" I bailed early citing some obscure excuse lol.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 9:25 PM on May. 2, 2011

• No kidding! As gross as he was, I couldn't do that.
    emmyandlisa

Comment by emmyandlisa (original poster) at 9:09 PM on May. 2, 2011

• omg I am laughing so hard at Mom1127's post(s)
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:44 PM on May. 2, 2011

• The worst date ever, friend set us up. He. Was super nasty!! greesy hair, bad teeth and when he put his arm around my shoulders, total sneak attack, he clearly did not believe in deodorant, I became sick. He wanted me to go with him to the airport the next day to pick up his dad, but he told me to meet my further fil! I was like oh no sorry I am sick, what he did not know I was sick from his stinky self.
    Nwaite85

Answer by Nwaite85 at 6:22 AM on May. 3, 2011