A vagina question ... about odd pain and pressure, and no I'm not pregnant. adult content

Okay, so the last 4 periods I have had this has started. I have 2 toddlers, the youngest is 18m. I went back on birth control a couple months ago. This pain started before going back on the pill. I thought it was due to heavy periods, however this last period was very light. Only wore a pad for one day, the other days just needed panty liners.
But it's not a pain up inside. It's like my loins I guess, between my legs. Pressure kind of. Not painful, but noticable constantly. I am going to call the dr tomorrow, but not sure what the heck is going on, if it is normal. I thought when the periods were heavy and I was loosing chunks of uterine wall it was due to that. But the fact that my period was beyond light I don't get it. My mum said maybe it's my ovaries, but I would think they are up in the body more ... not having the actual muscles from the vagina lips to the legs feel this pain/pressure/sensation. I haven't had any wild crazy sex either. So that isn't it, plus it's happened the last few periods.
Anyone ever experience this?? I can't be alone here.....

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 9:13 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Health

• I have the exact same feeling during most of my periods these days. I can't explain what exactly it is but my guess is just some gnarly cramping. It's just like you described, like an aching pain in my inner upper thighs and vaginal area.
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 9:37 PM on May. 2, 2011