How quickly it is forgotten

that a few short weeks ago the paychecks of the ones responsible for getting Osama were being held hostage by the one now taking credit for getting Osama.

Thoughts..did you remember?

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 9:18 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• i dont credit him at all. all he did was hit the "ok" button from his cushy office.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:20 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I remembered!!

I also refuse to give Obama and his non military supporting ass any credit for his death. A MILITARY MAN, like those the libs tend to NOT support, carried out this mission and took Osama out of this world. NOT OBAMA.
    Anonymous

• The credit should go to the men and women who bravely risk their lives day in and day out for our safety. Not a guy who sits in a cushy office and runs up the national debt. Obama didn't get Osama. The U.S. Navy Seals did.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 9:22 PM on May. 2, 2011

• You are showing an awful lot of biased, one-sided, narrow-minded hate here tonight YSK.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:22 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Obama wasnt the one holding our military men and womens paychecks "hostage" it was congress. and i never really thought about it that way...
    julie.f

Answer by julie.f at 9:25 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Such unfair prejudice here. He could cure cancer and you wouldn't give him any credit for it. You would be able to spin it your way. He IS the Commander in chief. I do give a tremendous amount of credit to the military and the intelligence people....but I'm not leaving out the President. I bet you would be giving a bunch of credit to George Bush if he was in office now.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:25 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I sure didn't forget..I have cousins whos paychecks were in limbo.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:27 PM on May. 2, 2011

• AND I would be giving a bunch of credit to George Bush or ANY President who was in office at this time when the #1 Terrorist in the word and on the Most Wanted List was killed.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:27 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Can you imagine if these navy seals had killed Osama while receiving an IOU from their elected Commander in Chief because he was too busy using them as political fodder ?.?.?...Whew~  Obama really dodged a bullet there....

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:29 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I wouldn't be giving any of them credit ..imo it all goes to our troops.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:29 PM on May. 2, 2011