Spray tans

I was wondering if any redheads like me that have fair skin and burn easy have ever thought of getting a spray on tan,preferably at a tanning salon? Would it look weird on us because of how fair we are.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I'm not a redhead but I've had spray tans so I thought I'd add my two cents.... they have different levels (colors) of tans. You can go in and talk to them about what colors they have and they can recommend what color to try for what you want to look like. If you got a real light one I don't think it would look weird. but you HAVE to moisterize a TONNNN all the time or when it starts to wear off it will get patchy and weeeird.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 9:36 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I honestly would be careful. It might look off, if you know what I mean. But if you go to a real professional they must be able to adives you and not get it too dark.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:38 PM on May. 2, 2011

• IMO all spray tans make you look like a funny orange!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 9:40 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I would love to share with you an amazing self tanner that has spf 15 and does not streak, turn orange, smell like dead skin. ha! I had tried everything any dept store or wal mart sold and I was convinced that there was no self tanner that would be right. I FOUND ONE! its unreal. a perfect sunkissed glow and no lines, nothing! I am amazed. It is a spray and so easy to apply. Also non greasy! hope this helps!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 8:41 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I spray tan when I do it is a little bit better LOL
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 12:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2011