What would cause someone to have 2 periods that only last 2 days in one month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• could be different things from stress to different birth control maybe ex: if you recently got on the pill or changed to a different one. But to be save and make sur etheres nothing medically wrong with you, maybe get checked out by you doctor?
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 10:02 PM on May. 2, 2011

• How far apart were these "2" periods. last period I was so light that I had what seem to be 2 periods. However when I looked at the calendar I realized that there was just 1 day in between my so called "2" periods. Looking at the calendar I'm certain now that I didn't have 2 different periods just one that was so light that I thought it ended earlier then it really did.

With that said I agree w/LittleBirdFly and get yourself check out by the doctor.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 11:21 PM on May. 2, 2011