Best way to get rid of love handles fast

any quick exersizes to get rid of love handles? i work full time then when i am not i am with my 12 month old daughter. dont really have alot of time to workout...or i may just be lazy, idk. :)

cnv13085

Asked by cnv13085 at 9:51 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• musicpisces hit the nail on the head! Eating cleanly will rid you of them. You cannot target an area of your body- that is a myth. You have to eat right, add cardio and strength and you will see results.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:23 AM on May. 3, 2011

• This will get rid of them... http://www.metacafe.com/watch/925256/how_to_get_six_pack_abs_in_6_minutes_on_your_couch_this_works/
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 9:54 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I love doing yoga for 15 minutes or so to keep my core strong, and speed walking 2 miles per day took my waist from 39 inches to 36 inches!
    lizi.clawson

Answer by lizi.clawson at 9:57 PM on May. 2, 2011

• You have to get rid of the fat. Love handles=pure fat. You need to be eating right and exercising. The food alone is 80% of the battle. Anyone can fit eating right into their schedule. I pack all of my food for work/school/out. It saves me money, time, calories and sodium.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:03 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Thanks, mcginnisc!  =)

OP- here's a link to my journal about clean eating, and another about healthy weight loss.  I hope these help lay out the basics and kind of give you a guideline.  I just found I was writing the same thing so often, I wrote these, and this allowed me to go more in depth.

musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:22 AM on May. 3, 2011

• thanks for the video, that looks easy and quick enough!
    cnv13085

Comment by cnv13085 (original poster) at 10:29 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Jillian Michael's 30 day shred works.... so does Tae bo
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 5:22 PM on May. 3, 2011

• i atually have the 30 day shred and i love it. i did it for 2 weeks and deff saw some change, just havnt done it in a while. kinda hard to find the time now that im working. i need to get back to doing that video
    cnv13085

Comment by cnv13085 (original poster) at 10:34 PM on May. 3, 2011

• http://www.qualitycaremexico.com/doctors/drrobertomanzano/
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 4:25 PM on May. 4, 2011