Good breast pump?

I have been renting a breast pump for $54 per month for 10 months now! (stupid I know) There is one that I can buy for a few hundred dollars that is Medela brand. Has anyone used it and does it work almost as well or as well as the rented ones that they use in hospitals?

jacy3031

Asked by jacy3031 at 1:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I got a Medela Breast pump, it is a "Pump in Style" model and it is great. It is what was recommended to me by the lactation consultant in the hospital.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I also have a medela PIS and it works great
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3011119

This is the one I use and I love it. I wasn't able to use the medela one, it didn't work for me but this is amazing.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 2:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Medela pumps are great and I highly recommend them b/c of their customer service. My motor broke a few months into using it and they sent me a new one no questions asked and at no cost to me. They even overnighted the part. It was a great experience which is hard to say about most companies these days!
    flalbert

Answer by flalbert at 3:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• The Medela PIS is a great pump. What are your pumping needs?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2008