Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Marriage in Indiana

What do I need to get the license? I had heard that I have to have a exam??? Is that still true?

Answer Question

Asked by Jademom07 at 10:12 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Relationships

Level 34 (64,323 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Not an exam, just a blood test for you (at least you still did 9 years ago). Your fiance doesn't need one. If you call the hospital or your doctor, they most likely already have the paperwork you need for it.

    Answer by NotPanicking at 10:16 PM on May. 2, 2011

  • Why do women need blood tests but the men don't?

    Comment by Jademom07 (original poster) at 10:20 PM on May. 2, 2011

  • Nope, notta. You go to the court house, someone asks questions ( where your parents/ his parents where born) sign some papers. That's it. I was married almost 4 years ago in Marshall county Indiana.

    Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:29 PM on May. 2, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.