Could I be pregnant?

I am a 27 year old mother of two girls. I took a pregnancy test and it came up positive. I was several weeks late with my period and that's why I took the test. So I was excited to see the plus sign. The very next day I started my period. I am very confused. I haven't had a chance to go to the doctors yet and I know that's what I need to do. I am just looking for some ideas if anyone has any?

hayaddy09

Asked by hayaddy09 at 10:40 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You might still be pregnant. I personally know of three women who had what they call light periods during their pregnancies. The one didn't even realize she was pregnant until almost 6 months because she didn't miss a period. I would see a doctor to be safe.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:44 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes i agree, see a doctor. To be on the safe side.
    Devotedmom21

Answer by Devotedmom21 at 10:47 PM on May. 2, 2011

• My SIL knew a girl that got her pd for 4 months while she was pregnant. Hopefully that is all it is and everything is ok. good luck and congrats!!
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 10:47 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Time to call the doctor. You might have had something like the pp said. Or, sadly, you may have had a miscarriage. Either way, time to see the doc.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:48 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I have heard of ppl who had period while preggo, so its possible.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 10:58 PM on May. 2, 2011