Why so many hateful Biatches?

Why is it that some women on this site are such hateful biatches when discussing current events pertaining to politics? You can go anywhere else on the internet and read current events and not have people acting like the biatches on here. Seriously, even Topix has better people. Why so hateful?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on May. 2, 2011 in About CafeMom

• There's only a few rotten apples in the bunch. I could name names, but I would probably get reported. My advice is to simply refuse to answer their questions, and refuse to enter into an argument with them. You'll always be wrong and they'll always be right, even when it's painfully clear that they are wrong. I took my own advice and I'm now a much happier person! :-)
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:20 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Because the mature way to deal with others is to call them "hateful biatches"
    FFS it hurt just typing that out, should've copy and pasted it
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:53 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I have met many, very helpful people here. But I think I might go bitch and quote Truman on this one

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

I'm sure those other forums will enjoy your input.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:52 PM on May. 2, 2011

• You can go anywhere else on the internet and read current events and not have people acting like the biatches on here.

Have you seen the banter on Huffington Post, democratic underground, yahoo answers, fox nation? They make cm look mild... This is nothing. See op~ when people have differing opinions and are free to express~ they do so on Internet forums. I also enjoy in person banter and discussions. Call me kookie, but it's fun having fun! I don't know what topix is, but I have seen plenty of other websites that are out there.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:59 PM on May. 2, 2011

• LOL, I guess they are to stuck on their own opinions.... Don't know!
    Anonymous

Answer by NotPanicking

LOL!  I concur.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:58 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I think that 1) for the most part, people get the respect that they give here. Yes, there are people who are going to be nasty to others no matter what, but if you ignore them and refuse to engage with them, then it tends to stop. Hard to have a cat fight with only one set of claws, kwim?

Plus, I think it's also because here we discuss so much more than politics or some other narrow topic window. We talk about our kids, our relationships, our lives as a whole. So it's like we get to know each other as people, like we do our friends / family, so sometimes people feel they can can do away with their "company manners", but at the same time, we DON'T really know each other, so their isn't the constraints of "this is a person I love / care about, don't cross that line of courtesy and attack..."
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:12 PM on May. 2, 2011

• They are angry people...
    Anonymous

• Hey, you don't like it? Then don't participate. Very simple. And I've seen plenty of hateful people all over the internet. Cm is mild compared to some sites....

When I find my little feelings getting all hurt over things, I just move on over to some other forum. No one's forcing anyone to hang out at the CM P & CE section.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:55 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Now, this comment is chuckle worthy... :o)

"Because the mature way to deal with others is to call them "hateful biatches"
    FFS it hurt just typing that out, should've copy and pasted it"

Answer by NotPanicking 11 minutes ago
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:08 PM on May. 2, 2011