Which do you prefer?

I really like the Dr. Browns brand of baby bottles and pacifiers, and am considering buying them for my son. Someone suggested the Nuk brand of bottles and pacifiers to me and I like them also. If you have used either brand , how did you like them? Which do you prefer?

Isaacs_Mommy20

Asked by Isaacs_Mommy20 at 10:52 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Dr. Browns are just top shelf. The Nuk will do. Either way hon!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:53 PM on May. 2, 2011

• the only nipple my ds would take on a paci or bottle were the soothie kind
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:54 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Honestly, it depends on the child. We got tons of Playtex drop-ins because everyone told us that they used those but really our son didn't do well with them. He did really good on Playtex Ventaire with the Standard nipples (the wide ones are like the Playtex Drop-Ins). We used Dr. Browns as his night-time bottle. I think the only bottles that we didn't try were NUK and Soothie. He is 6 months old and already on a sippy cup (NUK) and we have decided just to wean him from the bottle already since he does so well. We liked to switch out at least 2 different brands because it seemed like having a new type of bottle would help with his reflux every once and a while. It was really strange though but I would say try to get one bottle of each and decide which one your LO does best with. You may have a certain brand in mind but really it depends on what your baby might prefer or which one your baby might do better with.
    LevisWife8587

Answer by LevisWife8587 at 11:47 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Neither! I luv the playtex drop ins, it gets every last drop of air out!!!!!!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 12:07 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Gwenie likes nuk. i tried a few others but i think the nuk shape was closer to shape from when she was breastfeeding, if that makes anysense
    KittyTussand

Answer by KittyTussand at 3:27 AM on May. 3, 2011