Can I still be pregnant? Please help. Any Advice?

Hey well last month i was 3 days late for my period but on the 10th i started, I took a test the day before i got my period and it said negative. Now that i got my period idk if i am or not or if this test could have been a false negative. I have had sex this month with my husband but it was during the ovulation days, but for the past 2 months i have been craving fruit, fruit with meat like apples and chicken, mango and ribbs, pickles and ic, chocolate covered pickles haha, which they all say is weriod combo. Idk i just need advice right now, cause im definately getting confused. Could i still be prego and still have a period? PLEASE HELP!!!

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 11:10 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yep but the bleeding shouldn't last more than an hour.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 11:14 PM on May. 2, 2011

• go to the doctor. sounds like your hormones are out of wack and might not even be pregnancy related.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 11:15 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Did you get a positive test at all?
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 11:19 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I get funny cravings too.....but I KNOW I am not pregnant. I went through menopause 10 years ago.
    Cravings don't mean a thing.
    I would see the doctor.
    Then you will get an answer and find out of there is a problem.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:31 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Well yes you could still be prego! My Mother had 2 full periods when she was pregnant with me and my BFF had a full period with her second child! Did you get a positive test at all? You should go for a check up regardless. Just to make sure your healthy! Keep us posted and GL!
    CrystalAllison

Answer by CrystalAllison at 11:40 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes you could still be pregnant but your body craves the vitamins and nutrition it needs, go to the doctor and get a blood test
    h2bnm21

Answer by h2bnm21 at 11:56 PM on May. 2, 2011