Any else a shoe addict?

I have an issue with buying shoes and purses. I'm a compulsive online shopper.. I recently stumbled upon Kim K's shoedazzel online website and I am in looovvvveee!!! Has anyone else heard of shoedazzel if you are what do you think of it?

For those that haven't heard of it just follow this link www.shoedazzle.com/invite/1n1usugykx and it'll take you to the site, ask a few fashion questions like what your into and not and create an awsome showroom

MsViv

Asked by MsViv at 11:13 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• wooo momma! just look at my picture right there! i spend much time looking at shoes, clothes and purses online!
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 11:16 PM on May. 2, 2011

• My 2 year old son is. We need to plan shopping at stores to avoid the shoe aisle or else he has a fit.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 11:22 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Totally! I keep seeing that commercial on TV for the shoe website... I need to check that out too! Love shoes!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:22 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Have you seen the show 'My Strange Addiction'? there was a lady that had an addiction with buying shoes.. she had over 200 of them!! .. Personally i don't see a need so more than 4 !
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:23 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I've been on there and love some of those shoes... I love shoes too!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:25 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Shoes not so much, I'm a flip flop junkie. I don't like heels and stuff because I don't want gnarly looking feet in the years to come.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:27 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I too luv shoes, and yes, I've seen her website! I'm sceptical about it just because you never know how certain shoes will fit so I hate to have to return things.
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 11:45 PM on May. 2, 2011

• i just love shoes.... untill i got married i had tons...
    lynnlang

Answer by lynnlang at 12:29 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Me too. But I don't buy online, prohibited by my husband !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:12 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Sort of--I'm always in search of the perfect, comfortable pair. I have lots of rejects. :(
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:15 AM on May. 3, 2011