BF OR EX??

so i have been with more boyfriend for almost 4yrs we have our probs n fights n crazy things but i love him but the fighting is everyday and he is a lil jealous i dont hang with friends or go out just work n home pretty boring!! but recently i have been txtin my ex he is soo sweet n very careing person we broke up because of my boyfriend now i was just very confused @ the time n jumped back like an idoit and now im very confused between the 2 my ex still likes me and cares and things but i dont know how i feel or what i should do? he is the sweetest guy ever but i have 1 issue i hate and that is he smokes. please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• if your going back and forth between the two maybe try being single for awhile and seeing if either one is actually for you
    h2bnm21

Answer by h2bnm21 at 12:06 AM on May. 3, 2011

• i agree. it isn't fair to either of them if you lead them both on. Be with neither and see where your heart takes you.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:25 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Well your not happy with this because your texting another guy you need a life of your own your bf not letting you have friends and work can be smoothering and you'll cheat because you no that will make him leave.You have to be happy when in love it does'nt stop you from growing i bet he sees his friends and works.I say neither just be by yourself and then if you want your ex that smokes may be him .
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 12:43 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Ask urself who do u see urself in the long run. Who makes u happier, and what ur heart tells u. Do u think u can spice up the future relationship? Or would u regret leaving ur bf for an ex? Ask uraeld those questions and u will be able to figure urself. Good luck!! ;)
    ms.grumppy

Answer by ms.grumppy at 1:52 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I agree with the first answer. Be single for at least 6 months to get to know yourself. I did that because my bff kept suggesting I did so, and I never believed her that it would help me, but it REALLY did. I figured out EXACTLY what I want and need in a man and because of that, I have been able to find my fiance who I am marrying in 2 months. Relationships work best when you first truely know yourself. Your needs, your wants. Everything. Be your own best friend. Then everything will be clear.
    BlueMockingbird

Answer by BlueMockingbird at 3:06 AM on May. 3, 2011

• thanks sooo much im just scared if i do leave my bf now then he wont be there when im ready if i chose him to be with i do love him just mayb want to do my own thing 4 awhile but i kno that cant happend with a man so im also scared to break with him cause he has anger problems and not that he would hurt me he would prob hurt himself which is bad and he also thinks the reason i want to split 4 a bit is cause of another man when really i just want to get my life stright and bills and maybe even start school. i have so much 2 do in my life right now and so young its crazy i feel like im older than what i am with all of these bills and responsiblities. yall helped alot tho.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:29 PM on May. 3, 2011