Bad and vivid dreams

Do any of you have very vivid bad dreams? My most reaccuring dream is of my teeth rotting out lol my mom said she had the same thing when she was pregnant! i also noticed i have alot of dreams about pools, showers, and storms! Im just wondering if any of you experience this or if anyone knows why this happens?

h2bnm21

Asked by h2bnm21 at 11:51 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• oh yea! I have the craziest, most "realistic" dreams ever. It really freaks me out! I dream about death and dying, and things gowing wrong during labor, having an alien baby etc. Craziness! My mom tells me that its totally normal. I just wonder WHY its so normal to have these dreams while pregnant!! LOL
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 11:56 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes I always have dreams about my teeth rotting/falling out. pregnant or not I get them at least bi-weekly.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 2:17 AM on May. 3, 2011

• ive been having dreams of my teeth falling out too..in pieces..and it feels sooo real..i also have crazy dreams about death and ghosts and i have dreams about "normal" things also that just feel soo real, sometimes i have to think if it really happened or if i dreamt it..it has happened with both pregnancies
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 3:27 AM on May. 3, 2011

• My first pregnancy I had a vivid dream of my husband going back with his ex (totally wouldn't happen, she is the devil in flesh form) but I woke up screaming and crying. It woke him up panicked because he thought I was in labor! It was scary! It felt so real!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 11:06 AM on May. 3, 2011

• That exactly how my dreams are! my teeth crumble and my friends have spirits that take over them. last night i had a dream that 2012 was here and i was looking to survive and having to kill of zombie people.
    h2bnm21

Comment by h2bnm21 (original poster) at 3:23 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Did you google "dream meanings" or look them up in a dream dictionary?

I think teeth falling out means you are stressed/worrying about something
    which is very common.

Hope you find out what they mean.
    I think it's just a regular 'effect' of being pregnant, more vivid/strange/crazy dreams.

mamawhit

Answer by mamawhit at 5:22 PM on May. 3, 2011