Is Cash Crate a scam?

It's one of those paid survey things. Some people claim they actually got a check, but I don't believe it. What do YOU know about it or what do YOU think?

yummysmummy

Asked by yummysmummy at 11:53 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• SCAM!!! If you are looking for a legitimate business to do from home, friend me or message me for the scoop!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 7:23 AM on May. 3, 2011

• It's not a scam at all, I've made over $20,000 from them over the last 4 years, feel free to message me if you have questions
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:10 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I don't know a single person who has made any money with them. I know people who have ended up with a ton of telemarketer calls, spam emails and lots of junk mail after trying them out.
    chaiteamomma

Answer by chaiteamomma at 11:34 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I think the most I made was $25.00 and I was relentlessly called by telemarketers, my home address sent junk, etc. You have to give your real number for them to verify before you get a check. So NOT worth it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:19 PM on May. 3, 2011