JUST A QUESTION? WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT DECEMBER 21, 2012.

yummysmummy

Asked by yummysmummy at 11:56 PM on May. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think several things.

1) It's the day before Dec 22 and the day after Dec 20, 2012, and that when written out numerically, it will look kinda cool - 12/21/12, or 21/12/12, depending on if you're a month or a day first person.

2) I think it's the day that the Mayans happened to stop writing their calendar. Let's face it, no matter how far in the future you go, eventually, they all end. Every yr, mine stops on Dec 31. Doesn't mean there isn't going to be a Jan 1. Well.... except for Jan 00... ;-)

3) There are going to be a lot of very relieved, disappointed, or surprised people (depending on their personal response / actions to their belief that the world will end that day), when they get up in the morning. (Which begs the question - end at midnight ON the 21st, or GO to midnight, ending just before the 22nd... hmmm - they might have a stressful 24 hrs...)

Other than those thoughts, I don't think much about it :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:13 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I think it's a couple of days from my birthday and a couple of days away from Christmas.... why?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:59 PM on May. 2, 2011

• I don't. The end of the world has been predicted too many times to take it seriously.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:58 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Just another day....I hope I have my Christmas shopping done by then. That's it.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:59 PM on May. 2, 2011

• i dont believe anyone can predict the day that the world as we know it comes to an end...but if u think about it, a lot of signs point to the coming of the end....drastic weater changes, downfall of the economy, dramatic increase of knowledge ....but either way i cant outrun it or anything and i believe ill go to Heaven when I die, so whatever happens happen...
    KayleesMommy89

Answer by KayleesMommy89 at 12:01 AM on May. 3, 2011

• That its my birthday, also it is not the end of the world it is the start of a new calander, just like we start over at jan every year. look up the myan calander (not sure if i spelt that right)
    h2bnm21

Answer by h2bnm21 at 12:04 AM on May. 3, 2011

• LOL. It will be about the 15th time the world was supposed to end on a certain date, if that's what you are referring to (and I don't even know if that's what you mean)
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 12:05 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I believe it's the Winter Solstice. Shortest day of the year. That's it.
    Laura_Lee

Answer by Laura_Lee at 12:11 AM on May. 3, 2011

• it's just another day
    lynnlang

Answer by lynnlang at 12:05 AM on May. 3, 2011