OnlineSurveySites: Have you ever tried them? Have you ever got a check? Would you ever try it?

yummysmummy

Asked by yummysmummy at 12:11 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have gotten quite a few checks from american consumer opinion.. i need to reach 30 for inbox dollars.. once do, I'll let you know if they actually send me a check.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 12:33 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I have done several but they pay so little that it's not worth it at all. They send TONS of surveys my way but you have to qualify for them and maybe you qualify for 1 out of every 10. In addition, sometimes they only take the first 10 or 20 respondents so you're excluded in that regard if you don't get to your email timely that day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I have done a few of them and those were all legitimate. I think it takes more time than they say but you can earn a little bit of money if you have enough time ot spend a few hours a day on it....I have used inbox dollars and cash crate. both are great and easy to use.
    GRP_mommi_of_4

Answer by GRP_mommi_of_4 at 12:16 PM on May. 3, 2011