Do you always get the big O???

Most times when I am intimate with my hubby I dont get one. I am wondering if there is something wrong with me. Should I get one everytime?? How can I make them come eaiser??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• No not all the time..there is nothing with you..most women only get the big O while their clit is being stimulated...so that normal
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 2:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i don;t get one everytime sometimes my hubby is selfish or "tired" so he quits or sits there and asks... are you about done yet??/ thats when i'm just like GET OFF ME hahha =D
    Anonymous

• Not always but usually. But I've learned how to get myself off, not rely on him to do it for me. I put the effort in to get the reward.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:05 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Always? No, not *always* but most of the time... I usually have some stimulation for the "outside" while we're being intimate that gets me there easily. If you're open to using some basic toys for external use -- that's worked for me. You just need to experiment and get to know your body.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 2:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Most of the times I do.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 2:20 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• only with clitoral stimulation, which i usually do myself.
    Anonymous

• I do, but we stimulate my clitoris, otherwise I probably wouldn't.
    Anonymous

• I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE DURING INTERCOURSE BUT HAD ONE STIMULATION THE CLITORIS.ITS NOT FAR I FEEL LIKE IM MISSING OUT MY HUSBAND THINKS ITS WIERD I DO TO IS THERE A WAY I CAN GET ONE THERE AND HOW
    Anonymous

• For many years, I thought that I could only get there with external stimulation. But as I got older, I learned that different positions cause different levels of stimulation internally. And I'm here to tell you that if you can get there WITH your man, there is nothing better!!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2008