Is he really dead???

Do you believe They really got Osama?? What do you think is to come next??

Tryin4GodsAngel

Asked by Tryin4GodsAngel at 12:21 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Here we go with the conspiracy theories!!!
    mamax4our

Answer by mamax4our at 12:22 AM on May. 3, 2011

• ....sigh..........
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:25 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I hope he's dead, and if he is, They are gonna retaliate!! (sp?)

DeBough

Answer by DeBough at 12:26 AM on May. 3, 2011

• @ mama... What are you talking about? I am just asking a question to see what others think smh
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Comment by Tryin4GodsAngel (original poster) at 12:26 AM on May. 3, 2011

• eye rolling

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 12:27 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Sorry, I'm originally from the "Show Me State", so I'm gonna have to see his dead, rotting corpse before I'll believe it. And even then, I'd probably think it was an impostor.

Frankly, I really don't care if he is dead or not. The war isn't over and probably won't be for a long time anyway.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:33 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I wondered about that myself. He was just killed on Sunday (supposedly) and they sure were in a hurry to bury him. In the ocean at that. They never showed pictures of him actually being dead. I am just terrified of what 's really going to happen next. Aren't you?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:35 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I think they've been looking for him so long that he died of natural causes and then they shot him...haha, just kidding. Yes, I believe he probably is dead and in a way I am glad but in another way, I don't see the point in rejoicing in someones death because it made me very ill on September 11 to see members of other countries celebrating what happened to the U.S. and that's what I think of whenever I think of actually being happy that someone died. I am glad but you won't see me out on the street having a party about it.

P.S. He could be out in a cave still hanging out with Elvis and 2Pac. That is just a joke because so many people didn't want to believe they died either.
    LevisWife8587

Answer by LevisWife8587 at 12:39 AM on May. 3, 2011

• boo

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:08 AM on May. 3, 2011

• If you hang out in the debate section you'd understand what momma said. Same question, just presented differently. But that's ok. I am one that needs to see it to believe it, so show me he's actually dead!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:15 AM on May. 3, 2011