Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DIY (do it yourself) crafts?

Anyone know where I can get a clover hole puncher??

Answer Question

Asked by fallenangel32 at 12:25 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 5 (59 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • Michael's

    Answer by coala at 1:17 AM on May. 3, 2011

  • Nope they didnt have it..

    Comment by fallenangel32 (original poster) at 1:27 AM on May. 3, 2011

  • Hobby Lobby might have one.

    Answer by ZBandMom at 1:41 AM on May. 3, 2011

  • Amazon has one.  It's a 3 leaf clover though.  Not sure if you wanted a 3 leaf or a 4 leaf.


    Answer by ZBandMom at 1:43 AM on May. 3, 2011

  • Joann's Fabric/Crafts would have it.

    Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:56 AM on May. 3, 2011

  • Hobby Lobby; JoAnn Fabrics; you can google it and see if anything comes up; maybe ebay or something like that also

    Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:27 AM on May. 10, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN