Pet peeves?

What are some of the things your husband does that seem really dumb, but really pisses you off? My husband stacks my folded laundry all weird so it's hard to put it away. It infuriates me!! I know it's menial, but seriously!! So is there anything your SO does that just sets you off like a rocket, even though it's not that big of a deal?! (This is meant to be fun!)

livn4hevn

Asked by livn4hevn at 12:49 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Grammar*
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:40 AM on May. 3, 2011

• He piddles. I swear it takes him 10 times the amount of time to do something that it would take me. Drives me completely INSANE!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:04 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Farts loudly, then looks at me and says" what".
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 1:19 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Leaving books and papers all over the place and giving me instructions not to touch them under pain of a horrible fate when I am trying to keep the house tidy and clean .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:59 AM on May. 3, 2011

• people that wear sunglasses inside.

Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:32 AM on May. 3, 2011

• my fiancee (who i'm no longer with) was south african and sometimes used bad english grammer. i cannot stand bad grammer. especially when someone uses a double negative
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 1:33 AM on May. 3, 2011

• He scratches his feet allllllllll the time. I hate feet PERIOD and it just annoyes the crap out of me when i see him scratching his feet. Disgusting Disgusting eeww
    youngmoma07

Answer by youngmoma07 at 1:48 AM on May. 3, 2011