Mother's Ring

I really want to get myself a mother's ring for Mother's Day. (I'm a single parent of a 1 yr old, so I feel like treating myself!) However, I don't want to spend an outrageous amount of money. I found some stores have the option of making them out of silver rather than gold or white gold. Definitely takes a chunk off the price, but is it a good choice? I want the ring to last, and I don't want green fingers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• As long as it's really silver you should not have a problem with it. Go to several reputable jewelry stores and search online too. GL
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 8:23 AM on May. 3, 2011

• well silver won't give you green fingers. And as long as you car for it, it will last.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 1:22 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I did it for myself with my first ;) I bought it from a regular jewelry store and it was not expensive (gold also wasn't as high as it is now :S). Anyway, I came across a website that I LOVE - everything I've ordered from them is awesome and they have reasonable prices on non-gold stuff - it's lifetimemothers.com. I have 2 things on order from them again right now and can't wait to get them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I got one for my mother in law one year and put my birth stone on it too. She has tree boys and one ask why I put mine on it. I told him because I bought it. lol She loved it. She plays bingo so I made her a bingo shirt and put the ring in the free spot.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:52 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I might buy me a mother's ring for myself this year.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:58 AM on May. 3, 2011