Did you copy your tattoo from someone?

i am about to get some ink done that is copied from my baby daddy's arm. because it's rad as shit. Does anyone else have tattoos that they saw on someone else before doing it?

dbodani

Asked by dbodani at 1:33 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yeah i have the same star that e hot tpic model anita k has on her inner arm. but mine is on my shoulder.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 1:34 AM on May. 3, 2011

• i do not... but i do see tats on others that are really bad ass.
    lynnlang

Answer by lynnlang at 1:35 AM on May. 3, 2011

• They are inspired by other tats. But I've changed each one to be unique.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:36 AM on May. 3, 2011

• i don't know if i really will because i feel silly knowing someone with the same but it's about our daughter so i feel it would work !
    dbodani

Comment by dbodani (original poster) at 1:37 AM on May. 3, 2011

• No. All but one of mine are original artworks drawn by a friend of mine and then taken to tattoo parlors to put on my body. The other tattoo is the logo of one of my all-time favorite bands, 40 Below Summer.
    ZBandMom

Answer by ZBandMom at 1:37 AM on May. 3, 2011

• "Baby daddy" and "Rad as shit" together like that. Priceless!!!!

laughing

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Not from someone, but from the wall of tattoos they have. One is just a plain flower and the other I put two of their drawings together for a wolf/moon combination.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:41 AM on May. 3, 2011

• A friend of mine has tons of tattoos and he has the same style as me. I borrowed 2 of his and meshed them together to make it work for me. I borrowed the one on my forearm from online, but I told the artist what I wanted and he totally ran with it, so although its the same it's also really different.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 1:52 AM on May. 3, 2011

• None of my tattoos are flash art or taken from other people. All of my work has been an idea I had, then I spoke with my tattoo artist and he drew out his interpretation of my idea. All of my work is 100% original to the point that I don't even want pictures posted on the Internet of my work so no one steals my ideas.

onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:57 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Well my friend Jennifer drew out a tattoo that both her and I got the same one in the same place on our foot together.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:25 AM on May. 3, 2011