Don't you hate it when he wants to do it and you have your period?

Wish men would take a week off

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• No, we dont have sex when I am on my period and thats the end of the story. Never an issue.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:44 AM on May. 3, 2011

• OMG No lol. Best freaking sex ever if I'm not in so much pain that I can't move. I love period sex, so long as I can breathe and move (my cramps can be HORRIBLE). But, regardless of the time of the month, if I don't feel like sex, we don't have sex. And if he doesn't feel like having sex, we don't have sex.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:28 AM on May. 3, 2011

• no. if i don't want to have sex, i'm not going to.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 1:42 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Same as Princess. He can wait a week! Though I'm pregnant now and will be BFing soon so hopefully won't be having to deal with AF for some time again!
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:46 AM on May. 3, 2011

• no we just BOTH aGREE that its just DISGUSTING...and we dont do it there is other ways for him to be SATISFIED....and for that week its DONE=)
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 2:43 AM on May. 3, 2011

• agree with mrs.bat..especially at the end when u r lite..thats what baby wipes r 4..i usually give him the heads up as to what kind of day it is..when it is the not good period we both usually step off..but i find that i orgasm better and hormonally am into it more
    bethany0199

Answer by bethany0199 at 9:09 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I'll do it on my period,but only the last day or 2. Its no big deal. That's what shower sex is for!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:27 AM on May. 3, 2011