Not sure which Dr to see..

I have a pulsating whining sound in one ear that is driving me absolutely nuts. Has been for a few days.. even makes it so I can't sleep.. But I'm pregnant!

Should I talk to my OB/GYN about this at my next visit (in a week and a half) or make an appt with a general practitioner?

bdflykisses

Asked by bdflykisses at 1:59 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Health

• You should talk to the ob and ask if you may need to be referred to a specialist. I know some of the strangest symptoms (like ringing ears, spots before the eyes etc) are actually signs of other illnesses sometimes. So definitely tell the OB.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 2:03 AM on May. 3, 2011

• talk to your OB/GYN and see what they recommend they may send you to a specialist
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:51 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I would call the ob/gyn now and ask the receptionist to have a dr or nurse call you back and advise what to do.
    zradiogirl

Answer by zradiogirl at 12:20 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I saw the general practitioner. It was fluid build up in my ear due to a swollen sinuses. Thanks for answering!
    bdflykisses

Comment by bdflykisses (original poster) at 11:54 AM on May. 5, 2011