Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Not sure which Dr to see..

I have a pulsating whining sound in one ear that is driving me absolutely nuts. Has been for a few days.. even makes it so I can't sleep.. But I'm pregnant!

Should I talk to my OB/GYN about this at my next visit (in a week and a half) or make an appt with a general practitioner?


Asked by bdflykisses at 1:59 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Health

Level 17 (4,397 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • You should talk to the ob and ask if you may need to be referred to a specialist. I know some of the strangest symptoms (like ringing ears, spots before the eyes etc) are actually signs of other illnesses sometimes. So definitely tell the OB.

    Answer by CallMeAngie at 2:03 AM on May. 3, 2011

  • talk to your OB/GYN and see what they recommend they may send you to a specialist

    Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:51 AM on May. 3, 2011

  • I would call the ob/gyn now and ask the receptionist to have a dr or nurse call you back and advise what to do.

    Answer by zradiogirl at 12:20 PM on May. 3, 2011

  • I saw the general practitioner. It was fluid build up in my ear due to a swollen sinuses. Thanks for answering!

    Comment by bdflykisses (original poster) at 11:54 AM on May. 5, 2011